4/13/2017

Motivational Quote of the Day

What's different about this time as opposed to the other times I have started a weight loss journey?

Image result for motivational quotes

I have started off strong before.  I have lost ten, twenty, and even thirty pounds before just to gain it back.  I have used every thing from being around for my family to the perfect vision of a healthy me in the future as motivation. 

This time I am at a point where I can no longer lie to myself.   I am thirty years old and in the worst shape of my life.  I have broken zippers and popped buttons off of various pieces of clothing.  I no longer feel attractive to myself.  I have trouble doing simple tasks like painting my toes. 

I am sick of it and I am ready to be honest and lose this weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...