1/23/2012

Quote of the Day

This quote really isn't catchy or anything, but I like it.  I like it because it is simple and it is a fact.  I often feel this way when I think about my weight loss journey.  Sometimes I wonder what is the point because my goal weight appears to be so far away.  Then I'll decide to jump on the scale, mostly out of curiosity, and guess what.....I find that I have lost weight!



Positive-Thinking-Quotes.jpg (400×300)


Hiccups that appear to occur while we are driving down the road of life don't always symbolize a setback.  Keep moving, work hard, and the results will come.

Bonus Quote:
A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...