12/30/2011

My Adventure with Henna (Part 2 The Results)

I would like to take this opportunity to officially announce my new status as a "henna head."  I have no idea why I waited so long! My hair is naturally soft, but the henna helped to strengthen it without making it feel hard or brittle.  I also love the natural amount of sheen that the henna treatment has given to my hair.  Color wise, I was not expecting much (if anything).  I do have a noticeable amount of auburn areas in my head.  I plan on purchasing some indigo for the next time I do a henna treatment since I'm more of a fan of really dark hair.

Please let me know any great websites where I can order some ''Indian" products.  I don't mind experimenting sometimes when it comes to hair, but um I don't plan on sporting an unintentional Amber Rose in 2012.

 ..............I know, I know.  No pic= it didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...