12/25/2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

It's hard to believe that another year has almost passed and in less than a week we will be officially saying good-bye to 2011 and welcoming 2012.


I haven't posted in a while...[cue a soundtrack of crickets sounding] but I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  In the midst of scrambling to get all of my last minute shopping and gift wrapping done, the true spirit of the holiday season hit me.  I feel truly blessed and thankful for all of the things that I have and the few things that I have been able to accomplished since I started this blog. I have been able to lose weight and for the most part keep it off.

Merry Christmas,

CurlieBelle

P.S.  I haven't forgotten about the "40 Pounds in 4 Months Challenge."  I will post my weight loss total on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays& Happy New Yr Hun

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...