11/13/2011

Slight Update

Hey everyone!  I'm not sure why it has been forever since I last posted, but I've been working on a lot of things that I can't wait to share.  Today is the 13th and I still plan on doing my weight loss update on the 15th.  I'm still losing weight and I went ahead and posted my goals for this month at the beginning of the month.

One of the main reasons why I have been having difficulty lately getting things posted is due to computer problems (le sigh).  I ordered a new laptop via Ebay (yes I said Ebay) and so far so good.  I hope everyone is doing good and good bye for now.

Curliebelle

2 comments:

  1. We missed you girlie glad to see you back looking forward to your updates.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you. I can't wait to catch up to the posts I've been missing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...