10/19/2011

Weight loss update, emotional eating, and other randomness

I know I'm a few days late, but it's once again time for a quick weight loss update.  I actually got on the scale a few days ago but I haven't had time to post anything yet.  Anyway, I have lost another 2 pounds.

I am slightly depressed that I haven't lost more but at the same time I am thankful that I have lost some weight.  Everything at work has been very stressful.  I have a coworker who is extremely negative who chooses to talk about everyone else and make everyone that they work with completely miserable as if its a part of the job description.  At first this person's attitude didn't bother me but after they were given a promotion everything has gotten ridiculous. I hate being in a situation where I dread going to work.  I am a big girl so I do what I have to do but I didn't realize how much everything has gotten to me until I noticed how I have been doing a lot of emotional eating lately and I haven't had much motivation or energy for.....anything.

I'm still determined/motivation/#refusetofail.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I have a coworker like that and after awhile it weighs you down. You just need to tune them out. It takes some time to get back into the swing of things but you can do it I know the feeling. For me I work with all males so I always feel as a big girl the pressure to always look nice.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I think I am sometimes too naive when it comes to people. Anyway, things have gotten better since I confronted the person even though she still continues to be messy and negative.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...