9/05/2011

Quick Challenge Update, Wendy's, and Other Random Thoughts

Just checking in with an update (:  Today is Day 5 and so far everything has been going well.  I have been drinking more water and moving more at work on the days when I'm not able to workout.  I have over a week until my first weigh in and I'm hoping that I will lose at least 5 pounds.

wendy.jpg (329×306)

Apparently Wendy's has an age limit or weight limit on their Kid's Meals because I was interrogated a few days ago after I ordered one.  Usually I try to eat before I leave the house but I decided to grab something to eat with my mom.  Literally the girl at the register gave me a crazy look and asked me if I was serious and if I wanted the small drink that came with the meal.  It was kind of ridiculous/funny the way her demeanor changed once I explained that I was cutting calories (I know Wendy's sells salads lol) and I was going to drink water as a refill after I finished the small sweet tea. I'm actually proud of myself because I've been trying to make better choices about what I eat and usually I just drink water when I'm craving something to eat even though I'm not really hungry.

That's all for me.  Happy Labor Day and don't eat too much barbecue!

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are so used to people wanting the biggest size and they are shocked because your one of few who actually want to eat a normal serving size. Good job getting back on track.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying. It was just sort of ridiculous at the time that I had to explain about what I was ordering lol. I'm trying to step my cooking game up now so I don't have to be interrogated at fast food restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...