8/25/2011

Update

It's been a while since I posted anything.  For the past month or so, I have been working two jobs which has left me with little time to do anything else.  The good thing is that I do enjoy both of the jobs that I have but unfortunately my choices when it comes to food have been okay at best- mostly processed or prepackaged food (not good I know).

I started this blog months ago because I was determined to lose weight.  I still am although I know it is not going to be as easy as it was before when I was not working.  I plan on doing some updates/maintenance to this blog over the week and starting over with a new plan and new goal.  

I really want to express how much I appreciate readers, followers, and everyone who has taken the time to comment.  I also want to give a shout out to TinaDivaTV and all of the ladies in the BlackHairMedia (BHM)Summer Shape Up Challenge since I feel that I would not have been able to make the progress that I did make without them!

CurlieBelle

1 comment:

  1. So glad your back and congratulations on both jobs. I know that is what you really wanted.I feel the same way and I also want to thank you for always being so positive and the fact we all did it together is amazing. We both came a long way and we will get to our dream goals in time. I start school in a week and with work and school I will have less time on my hands also but I will also make time when I can to keep updating.

    www.TinaDivaTv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...