8/27/2011

Quote of the Day

quote_177.jpg (425×300)

I saw this quote on SparkPeople and I decided to share.  When it comes to weight loss or any other type of lifestyle change, they both require a daily commitment to ones goals.  I work at a treatment facility where there are a lot of people there struggling to change themselves.  A lot of times my clients vent to me about their frustrations and usually I tell them one of the following: 1) remind yourself why you are attempting to change 2) realize that it is not going to be easy and that there will be times when things may not go as you plan 3) understand that some of the most worthwhile things in life are not the easiest to attain.

Although my weight loss journey/struggle is not quite the same as the issues they are struggling with, I still believe that my advice is just as relevant to them as it is to myself.

CurlieBelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...