7/27/2011

Richard Simmons + Broadway = A Fun Workout


I'm trying to get back into my workout routine and this morning for whatever reason I just didn't feel motivated. I own a lot of videos, but after a while I get bored with Tae Bo, Hip Hop Abs, and Denise Austin. This morning I decided to try something different....RICHARD SIMMONS. Not just regular Richard Simmons but Richard Simmons' Broadway Sweat. It is an aerobic workout/dance routine to songs from The Wiz, Chorus Line, and Oklahoma among others.

The entire video is 60 minutes long and I didn't know what to expect since I purchase it a few weeks ago. It starts out to a warm up dance to "There's No Business Like Show Business" from Annie Get Your Gun. I worked out for about 25 minutes this morning and surprisingly it was a lot of fun. Richard has a good personality and the moves to the routines are easy to learn (and I also was able to incorporate a few of my own).

Now I know that most people associate Richard Simmons with dancing Grannies, but I would recommend this workout to anyone who is looking for something fun.

Warning: There is a lot of glitter, sequins, and bad outfits/makeup in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...