7/22/2011

....I'm still here

It has been a while since I lasted posted something although I originally planned on challenging myself this month to work out as much as I could.  The weather in Alabama has been firecracker hot with a few bursts of heavy rainfall.  Aside from coping with the heat, I've been working enrolling back in college (two years later after receiving my B.A.) and applying to a Nursing program while still working on reaching my weight loss goal by my birthday.  I also started working a new job this week.

Instead of making a bunch of excuses, I decided that I will once again start posting the YouTube Workout Videos of the day since it was always a great way for me to sneak in a workout.  I plan on updating my blog and getting back to my regular posts this week more motivated than ever.

I hope everyone has been doing well and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Omg congrads on the new job.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like my job but studying for the nursing program entrance exam is stressing me out since admissions is based on the highest rankings and down. I think there are only 40 slots open and I won't know if I get accepted until December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! And when is your bday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you (: My B-day is September 22nd. I can't believe I'll be 25.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...