6/30/2011

June 2011 Fitness Challenge: RESULTS

Day 30 is here!  This past week I have been doing a lot of working out outside- mostly walking on a local trail with my mom in the morning.  My original goal this month was to lose either 8 or 10 pounds although I did try to be realistic about my expectations.

Before I post my results for this month, I want to give out some quick shout outs to Kaytee (http://hautepinkheels.blogspot.com/) and Naturally Sweet (http://naturalsweetner.blogspot.com)
for participating in the challenge with me!

I'm not sure if I will be doing another "monthly" challenge but I do plan on continuing to workout, eat healthy, and lose weight.

So on Day 15 my weight loss total for the month was 3 pounds.

Day 30 I lost........6 more pounds.

My total for the month is 9 pounds.

Yay Me!

6 comments:

  1. Yay congrads you did excellent :)

    www.tinadivatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! awesome job, that is over 2 lbs per week, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Hopefully I can continue the momentum next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better flaunt those 9 pounds girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. How's everything been going with you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...