6/06/2011

June 2011 30 Day Fitness Challenge:Day 3, 4, and 5 Recap

Continuing to move forward with this challenge and I honestly can't believe I'm already on Day 6. Tomorrow I will post my workout schedule for Week 2 although it is a bit odd that my week starts on a Wednesday.  Anyway, I've been doing pretty good eating wise although it is hard sometimes especially with the recent holidays and leftovers (BBQ is healthy right?).

Day 3 was my rest day and I definitely enjoyed it.  After doing my yoga workout in the morning, I spent the rest of the day going to yard sales and shopping.  I ended up picking up a pedometer and a yoga video from a local store called Dirt Cheap for only $.20 each brand new.  I also bought a Denise Austin kickboxing video for $.50 at a local yard sale.

Day 4 was the first time that I've worked out to Turbo Jam.  I actually enjoyed it and it was a good workout although I still love my Tae Bo....which brings me to Day 5.

Day 5- Tae Bo Capture the Power Strength Video.  This month I've been trying to focus on conditioning and strength training so I'm not sure if I will be able to meet my weight loss goal for this month.  I think the fact that  I did not pass out after I finished this workout shows I'm making progress lol.

Day 6- I thought that today was a workout day for some reason.  Anyway,  I woke up pretty early this morning and got my Pilates workout out of the way.  Even though today is a rest day, I still love the idea of doing some type of stretching routine to help increase my flexibility.

I have some old Buns of Steel videos that I brought on Ebay (duo VHS and DVD players=awesome) that I might dust off this week.  Last month I did an aerobic step Legs of Steel workout that was amazing.

Feel feel to comment below on your progress this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...