6/15/2011

June 2011 30 Day Fitness Challenge: Week 3

Originally I was going to do a workout schedule for this week, but I think I'm going to free style this week and hopefully give my workout videos some rest and do some workouts outdoors (although the temperature where I live in Alabama was 102 degrees yesterday).

..............And the results from my Day 15 Weigh- In:


 Down 3 lbs.

It's not a lot but I'm happy (: I plan to continue full speed ahead.  I hope everyone who is participating in the challenge with me this month is having great results.

CurlieBelle 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I just posted mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by...I am glad you did because I am loving your blog. I need to get on board with this. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much and I have enjoyed reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...