.............I couldn't resist especially because they help to keep me accountable.
Here are the rules for June's 30 Day Fitness Challenge.
1. Workout 5 days a week for at least 35-40 minutes with 2 rest days.
2. Drink at least 8 bottles of water (64 ounces of water) each day.
3. My daily calorie target is 1200-1500 calories.
4. I will check in twice a week and do my weigh-ins on Day 1, Day 15, and Day 30.
5. My goal is to lose 8 pounds for the month. I'm not sure what I will get if I meet my goal- maybe another Tae Bo dvd (uh maybe not lol ).
6. The only restriction that I have is NO EXCUSES. The focus of this challenge is to help me develop consistency and keep my body moving.
So far I have gotten a jumpstart on my workouts for the month. I have been doing a lot of aerobic stepper workouts (and sweating) during the past few days. I plan on keeping the momentum going especially because I have a maxi dress that I can't wait to wear.