6/14/2011

Blog Updates and My Randomness

I have a short attention span.......so I decided to do a mini blog update.   I added more Inspirational quotes and (since I apparently forgot) updated the Fitness Challenge page.  By the end of the week, I should have the YouTube Workout Video page updated too.

Tomorrow starts Week 3 for me and it is also the mid month weigh in.  I will post my workout schedule for Week 3 tomorrow since I have spent this past week debating on whether to stay natural, texlax, relax, go to Sally's and stock up on a great heat protector for flat ironing, or just protective style.

I know it's been 18 months since my BC, but I never realized researching relaxers was so stressful...lol.  Maybe because I'm like Spiderman now and the whole "healthy hair care/journey" thing gets my senses tingling.

I digress since this blog is not about hair..............

porkypig.jpg (450×391)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...