5/30/2011

Official May 2011 Tae Bo Challenge Results


When I started this challenge,  my goal was to do Tae Bo only workouts for 30 days.  I am pleased with the results that I have had although I will be honest and admit that I lost some steam towards the end of the challenge.  I think the biggest goal that I have accomplished this month is learning how to control the foods that I eat and to make better choices.
                                                  
The results- 15 pounds down!

My other thoughts-
1.  No more specific weight loss video challenges for me.  I think it's going to be a while before I do another Tae Bo Workout.  I've started to have dreams where I do Tae Bo workouts.

2. I learned to push myself and my body.  I have felt a tremendous difference in the way that I feel from when I started this challenge and now.  My stamina has improved and I have learned that I am capable of more that what I used to settle on doing.

Overall, I did enjoy working out to Tae Bo and the challenge was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on that awesome weight loss!! I used to do Tae Bo and I used to HAAATTEE it! haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...