5/13/2011

Blogspot Maintenance and Other Issues

Yesterday Blogspot underwent some updates that disabled me from editing, posting, or any other thing besides actually reading my blog.  There were a few things that got mixed up or lost that I was able to fix but there are still some things that I still have to work on. 

Anyway, I plan on working on everything over the weekend and relaunching the blog on Monday.  I will be making gradual changes and additions on the weekend but everything will be finished on Monday.  For those of you who are following my Tae Bo Challenge, I will also be updating for the "lost days" rather than ignoring them.

I have a few new additions to the blog that I also hope to incorporate as well since my vision for this blog (and my weight loss journey ) is evolving more.

CurlieBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...