5/08/2011

30 Day Tae Bo Challenge- Day 8

Video- Tae Bo Basic Workout



I feel amazing!  Even though today's workout was the Tao Bo Basic Workout I ended up working hard.  One of the things that I am beginning to learn about Tao Bo is that the intensity of the workout is dependent upon how much effort you give it.  I think the moves themselves (and me trying to keep up) were hard for me when I first started exercising.  Now it feels like the cardio aspect of the routine and maintaining the proper form (stomach in and etc.) is challenging my body and leaving me SWEATING by the end of the workout.

I decided to wear my sauna pants to maximize my workout today and yes I did notice a difference.  This workout does a lot of focusing on the legs so maybe the sauna pants will help me lose a few inches.  

Until Monday,

CurlieBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...