5/05/2011

30 Day Tae Bo Challenge- Day 5

Video- Tae Bo Inspirational Workout


Yesterday was my rest day and I did not think about anything Tae Bo related.  After stalling for a few minutes this morning, I decided to get prepared for my workout.  I decided to listen to some of my own music in the background as I worked out and it actually motivated me more.  Even though I have not been working out to the videos very long, I can already tell a difference in my stamina.  I was able to get through the whole video without any breaks or anything.  The best part- I actually found myself enjoying the workout.

I really do feel motivated to continue working out because I can already tell the difference in the way that I feel.

Until Friday,

CurlieBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...