5/02/2011

30 Day Tae Bo Challenge- Day 2

Video- Tae Bo Inspirational Workout

Last night, I set my alarm clock to go off early this morning.  I am one of those people who believes that working out in the morning gives me a great burst of energy to sustain me throughout the day.  Today's workout was good.  I would not say that it was as good as yesterday due to fact that my allergies have been bothering me lately so the medication has me feeling slightly lethargic.

In my opinion, you can tell a big difference in the intensity of the workout when you try and succeed in holding your stomach in throughout the workout and when you don't.  This workout is only about 30- 35 minutes long I think but it does give you a balanced workout. 

I just remembered that I have the Tae Bo Advanced Workout too (unopened) so I will add it to next week's workout schedule.  If you are a beginner to the Tae Bo series, I think that you should probably start with the Basic Workouts before doing some of the more intense advanced workouts.

Tomorrow's video is the Tae Bo Cardio Workout.  I plan on going to bed early tonight to get some extra energy so I can have a great workout (especially because Wednesday is a rest day). 

Until tomorrow,

CurlieBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...