5/10/2011

30 Day Tae Bo Challenge- Day 10

Video- Tae Bo 8 Minute Workout


I just got finished with the Tae Bo 8 Minute Workout.  This is only my second time exercising to the video so I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet.  I like a lot of the moves that are in the routine, but I always feel like something was missing whenever I get finished working out.  I think this video would be great for someone who does not have a lot of time to exercise.  The positives are that the video does get the heart pumping and I was sweating when I finished.  However, you definitely want to do your own warm up routine and/or stretching before you actually do the workout since there isn't much of a warm up in this video.  

Later on today I plan on doing some weight training or a yoga workout.  Tomorrow is my rest day and I am looking forward to having a break from all of this Tae Bo.

Until Thursday,

CurlieBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...