4/25/2011

What's Your Weight Loss Bucket List?

Don't be puzzled because I'll explain.




Nearly everyone has heard of the phrase "bucket list" to describe the things that a person wants to do before they die.  Well this list is similar but it refers to the insignificant, quirky, or pretentious things that you want to accomplish during your healthy lifestyle journey as your inner skinny chick (or guy) emerges.



The rules are simple: (1) No corny New Year's Eve type of resolutions allowed.  (2) Be (somewhat) realistic.  (3) Make it something that will be pleasurable for you to accomplish.

I'll share a few of mine.

  • Get through an entire Tae Bo Cardio workout without pausing, stopping, or looking at my television like I'm waiting for subtitles to appear.

  • Stop putting sugar on top of my cereal (it's a habit that I have had since I was a small child although I dislike sugary cereal like Captain Crunch).

  • Acquire a taste for water.  Although I already drink water on an everyday basis, I want to be one of those people who you never see without a bottle of water.

The good thing about a bucket list is there is not a specific time frame in which you have to accomplish an item. 


What's on your bucket list?  I doubt it could be any odder than mine Smile .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...