4/30/2011

My Personal 30 Day Tae Bo Challenge Starts Tomorrow!

Start Date: May 1, 2011
End Date: May 30, 2011




Here are my basic guidelines and rules.

  • Tae Bo only workouts for the next 30 days.  
  • Workout 5 days a week and have 2 rest days to avoid burnout and to allow my body to rest.
  • Post my workout video schedule for the next 7 days every Sunday.  
  • Officially weigh myself at the beginning of the challenge on Day 1, in the middle of the challenge on Day  15, and at the end of the challenge on Day 30.
  • Follow a balanced diet of 1200-1500 calories.  
  • Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.  


My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds during the month of May (which is reasonable given the 2 lbs. a week guideline of how much weight that a person can safely lose).  I will try to post a brief diary entry for each day.

Although I plan on purchasing more during the challenge, these are the videos that I currently own:

  • Tae Bo Inspirational Workout (This is my favorite out of all of the titles and it also includes the Tae Bo Inspirational Instructional Workout.)
  • Tae Bo Basic Workout
  • Tae Bo Cardio Workout

Tomorrow I will post my starting weight and the video schedule for the week.  Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...