4/27/2011

Deal Alert: Fresh Fruit Under $1 at Your Local Wal-Mart

Normally I dread my weekly trip to the grocery store to buy my food for the week.  I just did not feel like dealing with the weekend shopping crowd so I put it off until yesterday.

I discovered a great deal while browsing around the produce section.  Wal-Mart has packages of fresh strawberries that normally retail for $1.98 on sale for $.99.  I'm talking about fresh, ripened strawberries that are not bruised, beaten, or near the end of their lifespan.  I did a double take when I saw the sign (especially because I paid full price last week).

Even better, Wal-Mart has small and medium sized cantaloupes on sale for $.99 as well.  (I was a little worried about how the one that I purchased would taste.  It was pretty good although I wish that it was more ripe.)

For $2 before taxes you can have enough fruit for snacks this week.  Check out your local Wal-Mart store to see if you can discover even better deals.

Disclaimer- I am not affiliated in any manner with Wal-Mart.  I just love a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...